Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Quilting?

I have seen so many wonderful cute quilts in the craft blog world. They look like so much fun. I had just a small amount of time, towards the end of nap time, and instead of starting a whole new project, or doing something productive, I wanted to play with quilting.

I had an old tote bag, that kids at the day camp I ran years ago made for me.

I also had some scrap fabric.

I had fun piecing the scraps together, and putting them on the bag. I did not actually quilt because I did not want to take apart the bag. This was just a test run, and I did not want to put too much time into it.

Now I really want to do a quilt. There are so many fun ones out there. Like I have time for this, Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...