Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Custom Bible Cover

How is your holiday season so far? Ours is great but busy, busy. I have not forgotten about the blog. It is just much farther on my to-do list right now. I have been so busy with different crafty things. BUT, I cannot show them to you because they are all presents. Bummer. Expect to see a ton of things here, after Christmas.

Until then, I wanted to show you a custom Etsy order I did. One of my goals has been to work on more bible covers for the shop. It is one item that is looked at often, but I only have one. I want to make more color choices, and I hope to soon. This the bible cover that was requested, and I think it turned out cute.



I can't wait to have some free time (Ha, ha) and make some more.
I hope to make the Christmas pillow, I have had in my head for weeks, this afternoon. But we shall see, there are so many things I wanted to do for Christmas, but there is just not enough time. I know next year to start way early on all of my projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...