After a whirlwind vacation to see family and friends in Houston, we are getting settled and ready for the new year. All of the Christmas stuff is away, unpacking has started, and laundry is getting worked through.
2011 should be such an awesome year, and I am excited to see what it will bring. I have a few resolutions but most are goals. Here are just a few crafts I hope to accomplish in 2011.
- Blog more consistently, with a break in May/June for the baby
- Finish our early marriage scrapbook
- Finish Brady's baby book
- Finish Brady's baby scrapbook
- Finish Brady's 2nd year scrapbook (Can you see a trend? Scrapbooking is like pulling teeth for me!)
- Brady's growth Chart
- Kitchen Curtains
- Our room redo
- Half bath redo
- And there is sooo much more!