Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Black Friday Sale

I am not about promoting myself all the time, but I did want to share an awesome deal with you all! You do not even have to get out of your PJ's or fight the crowds to get it either!


This Thursday and Friday (November 24 & 25)
Purchase the Black Floral and/or Black & White Horizontal Stripes at
HALF PRICE!
Receive FREE SHIPPING on your entire order when a Black Friday Special is purchased.
Additional savings: Purchase 3 nail shields at regular price and get 1 FREE!
(3 for 1 offer does not apply to the Black Friday special)

What a great deal on some stocking stuffers, or as gifts to friends. And these styles are definitely some of my favorites, and this is a better price than I can even get them. I will be stocking up! You can head to my site on Thursday or Friday, and purchase them there, or contact me if you have any questions. 

Anyone else headed to do some black Friday shopping this year?


1 comment:

  1. ugh girl i went i was dead tired! I only went to two stores and still got home till like 4 in the morning! CRAZY but FUN!
    :) happy late thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...