Monday, October 17, 2011

Growing

I have not been blogging much lately. You can read more about it here. The gist is that my time blogging, though I enjoy it, was not productive. I was spending too much time on the computer and not enough time doing things that are really important. Even reading blogs, and looking at pintrest was effecting me, not in a good way,(more on that another day).

I started thinking about not blogging at all anymore, but I love it so much. Then I realized, (really the Holy Spirit revealed to me) that I was unhappy with the blog because it did not bring God any glory. Though I love doing crafty things, and there are things that I make that bless our family, but this blog was not really glorifying God. It was strictly crafty. But who said it has to be? There are a ton of things I feel lead to share with others, and I am going to!  

There might be less crafts but it will still be great stuff! It feels like my blog is maturing into its own. Not trying to copy anyone else, but to be myself. Do what I like, and maybe you will like it also! Most importantly, I want someone to leave this blog better and happier. Really excited!

So then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God. 
1 Corinthians 10:31 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Melissa! I've gone through weird bumps as my blog has grown, where I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue, even though I knew I really loved blogging. For me it was just a matter of finding the right balance, and managing my time well. I hope you find your right balance, and continue to enjoy blogging! ~Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...