Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hello!

Hello and Welcome!

My new obsession is craft blogs, and crafting. I read them all the time, and I am LOVING trying out all the new things I am learning. So I decided to start a little craft blog of my own.

I have always enjoyed doing different crafts. I love my applique Christmas stockings and tree skirt, I taught myself how to knit a few years ago, I have been making jewerly for awhile, and I made a ton of stuff for our wedding, almost five years ago.

This Christmas, I received my first sewing machine, which I love. I also received a starter crochet set, which I also love.

There is just something special to be said about something that you handmake. Unfortunately, I am not as creative as I would like. I mostly end up seeing something I like, and re-creating it.

SO this blog will mostly be about my experiences with things I make, and how different tutorials I try, turn out for me. This will also be my place to show off things I am proud of, and show what you should not do, when I mess up.

And of course all of these crafts will take place during nap time, or while Brady is destroying something. Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...