Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tutu's and more baby stuff

I LOVE baby girl things. Just for this reason, I am sure I will have five boys! Anyway, I really had to make a tutu for my friend's baby girl, and a matching hair clip. You can find tutorials anywhere online, and it was super easy.
It would look much better on a cute model, but I only have a little boy, and my husband would kill me if I put him in a tutu.

The hair clip was made from tulle, ribbon, the backing is felt, and the clip is a simple snap clip. Total, took maybe five minutes.

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I found a different fabric for my friend who is having a baby girl. My friend Jenn is an awesome, supportive, Army wife, so her baby girl NEEDED so cute pink camo. Once again, I did a bib, burp cloth, wipes case, and diaper case. I added a little bow on this one and it made it even cuter.



I have had these done for awhile, and I am finally going to ship it this week. Hope that she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...