Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Shower Week - Extras

Sadly today is the last day of Baby shower week, but I had so much fun sharing everything baby.

Today is about some extras I did for the shower.

First off is one of my favorites, the diaper cake. I love giving these, and even more, I LOVE getting them. It is simply a cake, but made of diapers. They can have many different things on them, google diaper cakes and you can get some great ideas.

Here is the simple diaper cake I made for Becky's shower.


Here is a pregnant me with the diaper cake my cousin made me, so cute.

I made this diaper cake for my friend Jennifer's cowboy themed baby shower. We hosted that shower two and half years ago, and now that sweet baby is potty trained! How do they grow so fast? :(


The party favors for this shower were hand sanitizers, with cute labels on them. The labels thanked everyone for coming, and had the shower date on them.

They were with a sign that said:

"We were so glad you were able to join us on this special day. Jeremiah can't wait for you to hold him and see his cute little face. Take one, and clean your hands, or you will have to stay away! Thanks for coming!"


The sign might have been a little rude, but oh well, I thought it was cute.

Well that's it! Thanks for joining me for Baby shower week.
And thank you Becky for having a baby, and letting me use him for my blog! Can't wait to meet him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...