Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cork Board

Who is ready for another boring post? Better than nothing, I guess!
Today I wanted to show you the cork board I made for all of the ideas and things I have going on in my head. It is in the everything room, that I promise to show you more of this week.
I simply took a sheet of cork that you can buy at any craft store, and hot glued it to a piece of cardboard. (And then I took terrible pictures...)
I also made a fabric flower, and sewed it on.
Fast and easy.  Practical for me, and I love anything that helps organization!
I have finished baby's crib skirt, the boy bumper, and the girl bumper. Super excited to start on the quilt today, and then I will have all of the baby's bedding done! Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...