Friday, August 12, 2011

Camera Strap Cover

Second thought after getting my camera, "I can make a camera strap cover!" First thought was "Yay, a nice camera!"
I have known that once I got my nice camera, I would make a camera strap cover. I am surprised I waited the three whole days that I did.
 It is a little different than most camera straps because it is much thinner.
My favorite part about it is the pocket for the lens cap. 
Jeremy's least favorite part, it is girly and ruffled, and he feels silly taking pictures with it. 
 There are a ton of camera strap tutorials online you can search for. I kinda winged mine, but I think it turned out great. Sorry for the short post, it is way past my bedtime. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...