Monday, April 11, 2011

Disney Shirts

These little projects were kinda a fail, but Brady liked them, so I guess that is all that matters. I wanted him to have a special shirt to wear to Disneyland on our trip last week. Little girls can wear cute princess outfits, but boys do not have many options. (Kinda glad, we saved a ton of time skipping princess nonsense.) So I made him two shirts to wear for his first Disney trip.

This is the best photo I could get!
The first shirt was an iron on transfer that I made on the computer and printed out. Sadly the iron transfer was not good at all. After my second try I just gave up really, and made it work. It was stuff I had on hand, but really terrible, and did not work. I am sure there is something better out there...anyone have any suggestions? The entire thing peeled off by the end of the day, but it served it's purpose, and Brady still has a white shirt for something else. 
What was on the shirt
The second shirt was Buzz Lightyear fabric in the shape of mickey's ears fused to the shirt. I just did fabric paint around the edges instead of applique, due to time constraints, and I know he will not wear it much. 
I forgot to take a picture of the shirt, but you can kind of see it in this picture.
He was so excited to be at Disneyland, that no matter what we dressed him in it would have been great. He really did like his shirts, though, and for that smile I would make millions more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...