Since I did not find exactly what I wanted for crib bedding choices, I made most of the baby's bedding myself. I was able to save a ton of money by using a lot of Brady's old baby bedding, and I used nice but cost effective Ikea fabric.
The first thing I made was a crib skirt. Brady's old crib skirt had pleats in it, but to make it easier, I left out the pleats. I re-used the white part that goes under the mattress, and just added the four panels of Ikea fabric, making sure to finish the edges. It was so easy, and it matches perfectly with everything else I made/ am making.
I forgot to take pictures before I put it on the crib, but energy is too important to me to take it off and put it on again for a picture. Trust me, it looks cute!
I am excited to show off the rest of the bedding sometime late next week. Until then I will be enjoying a magical vacation, hope you all have a great week!