Friday, January 28, 2011

Doll and Doll bed

When I was a little girl, my grandmother made me this beautiful doll. I can't remember what I named her, but thankfully I knew to take really good care of her.
My favorite thing about her is that she also has beautiful undergarments that make perfect pajamas.
My Great-Grandmother made me a doll bed with pillow and quilt. It was a perfect place for my dolls to sleep, and rest. This is one thing that I now keep in mind to make as gifts for other little girls in our life.
So much fun to be a little girl and play with dolls. I hope one day I can find another little girl to enjoy these things as much as I did.
Well that is probably the end of the homemade showcase for now. I enjoyed sharing everything that has been lovingly handmade for us, but I am ready to get back to making some things of my own! More crafty things coming soon, have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the handmade by others blog. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...